Knight Management’s facility management team focuses on offering one of the highest quality, full service, on-site facilities maintenance capabilities available in metropolitan Phoenix. Our team is comprised of universal certified technicians who utilize sophisticated systems to develop and implement preventative maintenance programs that are cost-effective, proactive, client-focused and service-driven. Our facilities management team services over one million square feet of Class A commercial property. Our technicians are well trained in all aspects of building maintenance with an emphasis on mechanical systems.
When Knight Management assigns a maintenance technician to a designated managed property and should additional support be required, we engage specialized vendors or dispatch additional engineers from our 24/7 call center. A timely and courteous response is guaranteed.
- 24/7 emergency repairs
- General property maintenance
- Portering/conference room set up
- Light plumbing repair and maintenance
- Lighting and ballast replacement
- Minor electrical repair and maintenance
- Fire and life safety inspection
- Minor painting and drywall repair
- HVAC repair and preventative maintenance
- Minor carpentry
- General preventative maintenance programs
- Remote monitoring of energy management systems (EMS)
- Signage installation and repairs